It’s hard to believe that it's been seven years since I succeeded company founder Michael Klotz as CEO of Reveleer (then known as Health Data Vision). My mission was to guide the company and an industry transition from a tech-enabled services model to a SaaS-centered solution. Today, thanks to the talent and commitment of the entire Reveleer team, our customers, and partners, we've helped revolutionize healthcare with the only end-to-end, cloud-based SaaS, Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven workflow solution for capturing and managing member data to achieve optimal outcomes in value-based programs. As I look back on the last seven years, I am energized to be leading this innovative company as we continue working together to transform healthcare. I’m grateful for:
1. Great teammates. It takes special people to build an exceptional company. Reveleer has been extremely fortunate in adding outstanding talent and diversity to our team. We've maintained high quality and customer satisfaction while growing to more than 200 employees from roughly 20 who greeted me when I walked through the door in 2016.
2. Our platform. The Reveleer platform includes more than 65 points of automation, processes more than 70M medical documents annually, and supports 5.5M annual chart reviews with 28% of all providers across all 50 states. For our customers nationwide, the results are cost savings, revenue improvements, appropriate reimbursement, and rating increases. Health plan members see improved access and better care outcomes.
3. Our customers. We are grateful to the health plans and providers that entrust us with mission-critical programs and lean into conversations to innovate together in ways that drive change in our most critical industry. Our customers are committed to implementing value-based programs that lead to better patient outcomes, excellent population health, and lower healthcare costs. We are proud to be in this journey together.
4. Our partners. Reveleer is fortunate to work with partners that allow us to deliver a more holistic solution to our customers as they seek more transparent accountability. These partners include technology companies and investors such as Oak HC/FT, Upfront Ventures, and Boston Millennia Partners. Thank you for your belief in us and the support you offer to realizing our vision.
5. CMS (for real!). I am grateful to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for its work in creating outcomes-driven incentives for healthcare organizations and ensuring they follow program rules. Through its Innovation Center, the agency remains a vocal advocate and enabler of value-based care.
6. A framework for success. It's easy for a growing company in a dynamic space to get lost in the weeds or lose its sense of purpose and priorities as it strives to stay ahead of the market. We have avoided those unfortunate fates by deploying an OKR (objectives and key results) framework that helps Reveleer decision-makers focus on what matters, emphasizing long-term strategic goals. Among our achievements is the rigorous HITRUST Certification, which is the gold standard for security in healthcare; Inc. Magazine named Reveleer one of its 5000 Fast-Growing Health Companies in America in 2019, 2020, and 2021, and the LA Business Journal named us one of Los Angeles' 100 Fastest Growing Companies in 2020 and 2021. We know the best is yet to come.
7. Our commitment to innovation. Our cloud-native, scalable solution fully supports market growth and rapid innovation, and has disrupted tech-enabled services supporting value-based care programs in the heavily regulated health plan space. Now boasting a team of 20 members driving our AI initiatives, we recently announced the launch of our GetNext capability, enabling highly efficient, proactive clinical review, optimizing workflows for risk and quality teams by consistently prioritizing the next-most-valuable data for coding and abstraction per customizable rule sets.
Final thoughts. Platforms that solve multiple business problems are the future. AI technology will increasingly play a critical role in addressing the challenges payers face with risk adjustment, quality improvement, and member management. I am confident these advanced technologies will deliver. Managing risk and quality programs together will also become more prevalent as payers recognize this approach's significant financial and clinical ROI while driving better patient outcomes and experiences. At Reveleer, we're excited to continue innovating with advanced analytics and proprietary OCR, ML, and NLP to drive lasting, material improvements for health plans while accelerating the transformation to value-based care.